I am continuously working on my site to get it up and running, but in the mean time, I wanted my first post to be 15 things to get to know me. I figure you guys would like to know a couple of facts about me, so here we go!
- I am mixed, my Mother is from Guyana and my Dad is from North Carolina.
- I was born and raised in Queens,NY and currently reside in Queens.
- I have worked in the Higher Education field since I was 17. In April of 2016 it will be 23 years.
- My favorite color is Purple.
- I still watch Scooby Doo cartoons. (Yes I know I am 40, but I can’t help it)
- 2015 is when I started reading blogs.
- I love to read.
- I want to race with NASCAR
- I must have a hot cup of tea every morning, Winter, Spring, Summer or Fall. I don’t like coffee.
- I can’t stand gum popping. (LOL)
- I am divorced, single, and no kids.
- I am not good with my Mac.
- I am a late bloomer.
- I love food. (But I am a picky eater)
- I am still coming to terms that I am officially 40!
**My first blog site is www.journeyto402016.com. I have a few post on there that I think you will enjoy. **